- website administrators know how to keep sites accessible
- web-authors are up to date with current developments
- clients can confidently create websites themselves.
fourquarters have been delivering one-day courses on HTML and CSS and Web Accessibility since 2001, to a wide range of clients, including both Higher and Secondary Education professionals, Local Authority webteams, SMEs, and corporate web development teams such as BT. Bespoke courses are also available.
- an introduction to Web Design covering the basics of HTML and CSS
- an in-depth guide to using CSS
- make your website accessible to people of all abilities
- Elements of the above tailored to clients’ requirements
Courses require a dedicated training room, with a networked PC connected to a projector and screen, and each course delegate will need their own computer to work at, with Note Tab Light (freeware) and/or Dreamweaver installed. Delegates will receive a training manual supporting each course they attend.
fourquarters Web Training courses provide up-to-date industry knowledge on what works and what is required within the latest Government legislation and directives